At no cost, you’ll receive:
- 100 full color, professionally printed business cards.
- Over 1,200 designs to choose from.
- Unique images that are designed by award-winning designers.
- Option to design your own logo.
- Delivered to your door in seven business days or less.
Limit one free order per address or user.
To prevent fraud, a credit card is required to order the free business cards. Your card will be authorized but not charged.
Step-by-step tutorial to design your business cards
- Go to the free business card offer page and click on “Get your free cards”
- On the left navigation column, select the type of business cards:
- logo: you can import your own logo. 43 designs.
- basic: simple graphics, no custom logo. 74 designs.
- industry: full color pictures representing various industries. 1269 designs
- On the left navigation column, select the layout: horizontal or vertical
- Select your design and start customizing:
- the text. You can remove, add, edit any line of text. You can move and arrange any line or block text
- the color. You can click on any elements, graphic or text and change its color. Use the white color as a trick to remove the graphics you don’t like.
- the layout. For the free offer, you can only re-size elements of your card. If you are importing a logo, make sure it is a square to avoid distortions. Use the Re-size function to enlarge the logo as fit.
The design process is very easy. I have only noticed four minor issues:
- If during checkout you see a different total than $0, make sure you have clicked on “Get your free cards” on the free business card offer page
- I was not able to retrieve and edit a “Saved project.” It came blank although I can preview it
- Text boxes do not seem to working properly in Firefox 3.0
- the back of the card advertises marketsplash free offer
chom chom advertising business cards designed using Marketsplash
It took me about 30 min from designing to placing the order. Let’s see how they come out.
Well I received free business cards from Marketsplash. I would say they are average:
- There was no promotional message on the back which was not expected
- The paper is a too thin for my taste
- On the front, the first 50 cards looks right; but then the rest is unusable because the logo was off-centered
I would not feel comfortable giving this card to a prospect client. On another note, the batch of 500 cards I ordered in 16pt dull paper came perfect.
This post is tagged business cards